2021 Duotone Trust Bar
M/L 46cm- 24m
For 2021, the excellent Duotone Trust Bar guarantees the superior functionality that made it one of the best and safest 4-line bars on the market, now also equipped with FLITE99 lines by Robline! The chicken loops come in four different options and the bar also features a Quick Release Wakestyle Kit. When you purchase your bar, you can choose the chicken loop that best suits your riding style.
The excellent Duotone Trust Bar offers superior functionality, making it one of the best 4-line bars on the market, and is now also equipped with the new FLITE99 lines by Robline. The chicken loops come in four different options, also with a Quick Release Wakestyle Kit. When you purchase your bar, you can choose the chicken loop that best suits your riding style. The industry-leading Iron Heart IV safety system makes a welcome return, now also equipped with the Suicide Ring III. This new ring allows you to set up a "suicide" mode while keeping the ring and leash up and out of the way of the chicken loop. This enhances your ability to hook in and out quickly after freestyle tricks. You can also purchase a Duotone 5th Element upgrade kit and turn the Trust Bar into a 5-line setup.
- Adjustable bar width
- FLITE99 lines by Robline: The latest line innovation, the best mix of performance, durability and safety.
- Single front line safety: A quick and easy safety solution. When the quick release is activated, the single front line presents a smaller area of the kite to the wind and makes the kite almost pressureless.
- Easy to use: Thanks to the Iron Heart IV, the Suicide Ring III and single front line safety, the Trust Bar is very easy to use.
- Suicide Ring III for fixed suicide mode: The Suicide Ring III allows you to set up a "suicide" mode while keeping the ring and leash up and out of the way of the chicken loop. Quickly hook in and out after freestyle tricks.
- Compatible with any four-line kite model: The Trust Bar can be used in combination with almost any other kite on the market.
- 4 or 5-line setup (with the 5th line upgrade kit): You can choose the best setup depending on your personal preference and riding style. The 5th line makes relaunch easier, especially for big kites and in low winds.