The Sol Curv 11 features ION's revolutionary thermo-composite CURV material known for a light weight and great durability. Besides this, the Sol Curv 11 is fully molded and offers an outstandingly light, yet incredibly robust harness construction. With a flex index of 11, it is one of the medium stiff to stiff models in ION's product range. All loads are distributed perfectly through its stiff 3D pre-shaped center part. Together with the low outline, this medium stiff harness offers great freedom of movement, further enhanced by the flexible side parts. On top, the Sol Curv 11 includes ION's popular C Bar 2.0 (Hook/Rope) as well as super light C30 buckles for an easy adjustment of the webbings.
- 3D Plus Spine - The Curv harness range comes with a 3-dimensional version of the PLUS Spine feature, which results in an even stronger back support with flexible sideparts
- Lightweight curv composite construction. Thanks to its light construction combined with a clever mix of materials, this harness ranks as the most durable and lightweight hard shell on the market
- Viscous elastic Hyper Foam that creates an ergonomic fit without sucking water
- Neoprene Belt - A improved technical feature, designed to increase the feeling of flex, twist and overall com
- C Bar - Comfort, lightweight, and a sleek design ? the C_Bar 3.0 unites all these advanced features into a single piece. Fiber reinforced injection material with a modular exchangeable aluminum hook and Dynema webbing (rope). The tension lever tightens the harness without changing the buckle settings.
- Downforce - Enables twisting motions but prevents the harness from riding up
- C 30 Buckles - Easy to handle carbon adjustment of the spreader bar webbings with a pleasantly light weight.
- fort of wave and freestyle riding.